"Simple, sustainable Wellbeing is about finding what works for you, then doing that thing, little and often.
It is about exploring the tools available. Movement, stillness, creativity and breath are a good place to start. Not everything will suit you. We'll find what does. 1 or 2 simple tools, practiced daily, can transform your life."
I have spent my life exploring paths towards wellbeing. I am driven by the desire to remind everyone that they are capable of taking small daily actions to ensure their mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
I am influenced by many yoga traditions, including ashtanga, tantra and kundalini, and have trained with specialist breath teacher B K S Iyengar in Mysore, India. I have taught mindfulness, mantra meditation and light sourcing for over 20 years. My recent training with QOYA and Rainbow Kids Yoga have added to the wealth of my wellbeing tool offerings.
I currently teach Wellbeing Rituals® with private clients, schools, businesses, Bournemouth & Poole College, St Anns' Hospital for mental health and BCHA Womens' Shelters in Dorset, England.
- British Wheel of Yoga Teacher Training 2005.
- Transcendental Meditation training 2005.
- Iyengar 3 month Breath Intensive 2007.
- Mindfulness Meditation training 2015.
- Lightworker Mentorship with Rebecca Campbell 2016.
- QOYA Teacher Training 2016.
- Rainbow Kids Teacher training 2017.