You've felt the call to be a lightworker. To study. To teach. To share your unique gifts with others through a soul-centred offering. To do sacred work that makes your heart sing. (Why spend your life doing anything else?)
To FEEL GOOD in your body, your work, and your life.
Do any of these resonate with you?
- You know you want to help women, but struggle with exactly how to start.
- You desire to feel useful and create joy for the people in your community.
- You feel more connected with yourself, others, and the divine when you move your body.
- You crave deep soul shifts and radical self-discovery.
- You already have a wellness practice, and hunger for deeper nourishment of your mind, body, and soul.
- You want to integrate your Qoya practice not only as a class, but as a lifestyle.
- You long to be part of a sisterhood, not only as a member, but as a co-creator.
If one or more of these are true for you, you are in the right place.
There are 3 phases to the Qoya Teacher Training:
- Phase 1: INTRO
- Phase 2: Initiation
- Phase 3: Intensive.
This Qoya Initiation Weekend invites you to complete Phase 2 of the Teacher Training.
The Location: QOYA means Queen, so The Royal Motor Yacht Club is perfectly aligned for you to undertake your Initiation! RMYC is on the edge of Poole Harbour, overlooking Brownsea Island and Poole. Surrounded by the ocean and with golden beaches at your feet, take time to absorb the tranquil energy of this sacred space.
Lunch: RMYC will provide us with a nourishing lunch of soup and salads with a tea / coffee break each day. The cost for lunch is £31 for both days.
The Schedule for Saturday 4th November.
10am - Qoya
11.30 - 1.30 - Introduction to Qoya
1.30 - 2pm - LUNCH
2-3.30 Pillars 1-6 - Getting into the Body
3.30-4pm - tea break
4-5.30pm - Yoga As Prayer
The Schedule for Sunday 5th November.
9.00-10.15am - Qoya
10.30-11.30 - Shadow & Shake
11.30 - walk / break
12-1.20 - Dance
2-4pm Closing the class
Prerequisites: Intro to Qoya Online Training
What you'll learn: Through an 11-hour in person training with supplementary online training, you will learn teaching methods, practice what you’ve learned by teaching classes to others, and most importantly, take Qoya classes with Rochelle, deepening your understanding of Qoya through your own experience. You will attend a live training, take 11 Qoya classes in person or online, and teach 11 Qoya classes to friends and family.
Who you're certified to teach: Friends and Family for free.
How to book: CLICK HERE